Grades: 307 Si (18 8 Mn), ER 308, ER 308L, ER 308LSi, ER 309, ER 309L, ER 309LSi, ER 310,ER 316, ER 316L, ER 316LSi, ER 347, ER 430, 430LNb & 409Ti
NEVINOX MIG Wire for GMAW process:
- Sizes: 0.60 mm – 1.60 mm
- Surface : Matte or Bright
- Packing: 1 kg wire (SD 100), 5 kg wire (SD 200), 12.50 / 15 kg wire (SD 300) plastic or BS 300 basket spool
NEVINOX Pail Pacs for Robotic or Automatic welding:
NEVINOX MIG Wire in special PAIL PACS for high productivity GMAW (MIG) process and robotic applications:
- ROBOTIC APPLICATION: Nevinox drum pac with a “No twist pay-off system” suitable for robotic and automatic welding. Our pail pac system is designed for robot equipped facilities and can be easily attached with any wire feeding unit.
- INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY: Down time is greatly reduced compared to standard spools resulting in high productivity and cost efficiency.
- CLEAN CONDITIONS: No contamination from the shop environment
- LOW SPACE REQUIREMENT: The drum diameter is only 510 mm.
- QUICK SETUP: Adapt quick and easily to any conventional feeder.
- UNINTERRUPTED FEEDING: The wires are packed in layers within the drum resulting in uninterrupted feeding.
- WASTAGE CONTROL: Cast and helix is adjusted in such a way in our drum pac that reduces the wastage caused by arc wandering.